Alcohol Rehab Recovery
Lavish Suites Coupled with Comprehensive Therapies make Verve Health the Obvious Choice in Luxury Alcohol Rehab Clinics.
- End-to-End Therapies
- UK-Based Detox Clinics
- Comfortable Recoveries
- All-Inclusive Service
- Luxury Amenities
Get Confidential Help Now
Call us for any questions
What Sets Verve Health Apart?
Alcohol Rehab Guidance
Help for Drinkers
Thinking of quitting drinking? We provide further information on how to stop drinking alcohol, once and for all. Whether you are ready to quit today, or whether you are just doing some research – we are here for you.
Exemplary Detox Clinics
Learn more about alcohol withdrawal symptoms to look out for, if you suspect your loved one is drinking too much. You can contact us if you have worries over what to do next.
Ready to Start?
We are here for any questions
Enrolment in our Premier Rehab Centres
Should you have decided that you wish to join us as a valued guest throughout your recovery from alcoholism, you can contact our admissions team. We have a range of different lengths of treatment plan, from seven days upwards. Our admission centre will be happy to talk you through any further questions that you have.
What to Expect From a Verve Health Alcohol Rehab Clinic?
When you come to us for help treating your drug or alcohol addiction, we won’t immediately send you to rehab. There are stages of the recovery process that cannot be skipped over if you want to make a full and complete recuperation. Alcohol addiction rehab starts from the moment you arrive with us – but you need to go through detox before you can get into alcohol rehab in the UK, properly.
Detox is the process where all of the chemicals are encouraged to leave the body. It is only once you have gone through the detox period that you will be able to move on to the real work. Detox is the most physically difficult part of your recovery from alcoholism, but it isn’t the most emotionally difficult part.
Detox with Verve Health starts from the moment you arrive. We will show you to your opulent and spacious suite, where you will be allowed to settle yourself and unpack. Later, you will undergo orientation with our medical teams, who will appoint you a member of staff dedicated to the oversight of your recovery. During this time, you will be starting to feel the symptoms of withdrawal from alcohol. Since you are unable to use your chosen substance, your body and brain will start to send you physical symptoms in an effort to convince you to drink again.
It goes without saying that you should not give in to this craving. Instead, you should talk to your medical officer in as great detail as is possible. Once you have done this, they will be able to medicate you to make the symptoms of withdrawal from alcohol addiction more palatable. They will also be able to come up with a treatment plan with your recovery at its centre. If you respond best to certain therapies, prefer sports to crafts, or have a family waiting for you back home, all can be factored into your completely bespoke treatment plan. Once devised, this will provide the template for your recovery process.
Moving into Alcohol Rehab
Once you have finished with the detox process, you will be ready to fully acknowledge and tackle the reasons behind your alcohol addiction. To do this, we use therapies known as ‘keyworking sessions. These keyworking sessions include one-on-one consultations with a psychotherapist, who will help you work through your problems to come up with savvier conclusions. With the help of our industry leading therapists, you should be able to plan for a better future.
The keyworking sessions we use include one-on-one work with a psychotherapist. They will be trained in a varied mix of techniques, all of which help you to stop drinking alcohol for good. Here at Verve Health, our exemplary team offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing to get you back on track. Added to this, you can choose from Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing, Stress Management Workshops, Trauma Therapy, or any of our other complimentary therapies, to help you through your recovery process.
If you like the sound of our end-to-end plan for getting you drink free, then contact us today. We want to chat with you about your potential new future as an ex-addict. Call 0203 955 7703 today to start your recovery journey or stick with us while we discuss our varied and unique mix of complimentary rehab therapies for alcohol addiction in the UK.
Ready to Start?
Click here to start your consultation now
What Therapies do you get for Rehab from Alcohol?
- Anxiety Workshops – if you have worries about recovery, these workshops can put them to rest.
- Explore the secrets of recovery workshops we intermittently run.
- Meditation classes – learn how to manage your cravings in a mindful way, using the ancient practice of meditation.
- Nutritional Guidance – not all of us are aware that your diet has an impact on how well your mental health holds up under pressure. Learn how important nutrition is to your recovery through our keyworking and holistic sessions.
- Attend Fellowship Meetings – if you are part of the 12 steps program, you should be able to join in on the fellowship meetings held in our rehab clinics.
- Boundaries – it is important that you are able to set and reinforce boundaries to protect yourself. Verve Health have a wealth of experts who can teach you how.
- Family Programs – get your family unit back to being tight knit again after alcohol addiction, with the help of our trained experts.
- Manage Cravings – we will help you manage cravings every step of the way, from the beginning to the end of your treatment.
- Client-led Groups – have the opportunity to share your own hobbies, skills, or lived experience, with others, using client-led groups.
- Auricular Acupuncture – this therapy has been used by medical practitioners all the way back into ancient times. Let it help lull you out of your alcohol addiction.
- Yoga Classes – those who don’t like meditation might enjoy our executive yoga classes, instead. This lets you empty your mind while exercising your body, boosting strength and flexibility, and giving you a new hobby.
- Holistic Therapy & Body Maps – learn how to read the signs your body is giving you and treat them accordingly, under the direction of a master.
If all of this wasn’t enough, we also offer a dedicated aftercare program, capable of taking care of you while you transition back into home life. When you decide to use treatments and therapies at a Verve Health rehab centre in the UK, you are setting yourself up with a support network capable of guiding you safely through the process of recovery… and that doesn’t end until we are certain you are fully recovered and living your best life.
Where to Get Alcohol Rehab Help in the UK?
Verve Health rehab clinics offer expert care for those who want to recover from their alcohol addiction. We have rehab centres dotted around England, all of which are capable of catering to your specific alcohol recovery needs. We help with all sorts of addictions, whether substance abuse based or behavioural, and welcome new clients with open arms. Better yet, we welcome you into the luxurious surrounds and opulent settings that you would expect of only the best.
For an affordable rate, you could be taking advantage of our high quality rehab clinics and using our experts to get yourself out of the cycle of addiction. Stop drinking with our help, by calling us on 0203 955 7703 today. We can have an informal chat, or we can start the admission process. Quitting drinking is about to be the best thing you ever do with your life.